DR. LUCAS NYABERO KIMANGA
He graduated from Doctor of Pharmacy (MCPHS University, USA).
After graduating he worked as a clinical pharmacist, owned, and ran a pharmacy, co-founded a Silicon Valley healthcare technology company, and ran a preventive healthcare company. Dr. Lucas is a co-patent holder for a neuropathic pain product. He is a certified pharmacogenetics/ pharmacogenomics pharmacist, Certified Immunization pharmacist since 2009, Certified Medication Therapy Management, among other.
His professional passions are:
- The provision, of Appropriate, Effective, Efficient and Safe pharmaceutical care…
- The recognition of the crucial and important role of pharmaceutical care to healthcare and economic productivity
- The reimbursement of cognitive pharmaceutical care services offered by pharmacist…
- The acknowledgement that Health Products and Technologies are pharmacist’s tools to achieve positive patient Outcome and as such we need to be heavily involved in ensuring quality…
- The capacity building of the pharmaceutical care service force
He serves as co-founder and Director at NewSpring Foundation that supports bright kids from Kibera. He is a Rotarian of the Rotary Club of Nairobi. His hobbies include Soccer Golf, Cycling, CrossFit and coaching his son soccer team.