Dr. Sahr Emmanuel Gbomor
POSITIONS IN WAHO: Chairman Working Group on Information Management System to the WHO/World Bank/WAHO Medicines Regulation Harmonization project for West Africa.(2022-2024)
Member Technical Working Group on Information Management System to the WHO/World Bank/WAHO Medicines Regulation Harmonization project for West Africa (2018-2021)
OTHER POSITIONS: Member Technical working group on Traditional medicine Sierra Leone.
· Foundation Fellow College of Pharmacy of the Sierra Leone Postgraduate Colleges of Health Specialties
· Doctor of Pharmacy (ParmD) University of Benin Benin
- Fellow West African Post Graduate College of Pharmacist
- Member West African Post Graduate College of Pharmacist
- Masters of Science Public Health Njala University
- (Hons) COMAHS
Training Courses Attended
- Two weeks training Course on Hospital Pharmacy Management Organized by PRASAO Cotonou Benin 7th -18th July 2008
- Three day training on Pharmacovigilance Organized by the Pharmacy Board of Sierra Leone in collaboration with the WHO and the University
of Ghana Kimbima Freetown 19th -21st August 2008
- Five day Training course on Dossier Evaluation for Drug registration purposes organized by the Pharmacy Board of Sierra Leone Freetown 12th -16th January 2009
- Five day Training course on good manufacturing Practices (GMP) organized by the pharmacy Board Of Sierra Leone Freetown 19th-23rd January 2009
- Two weeks training Course on Pharmacovigilance Organized by the WHO Collaborating Centre on Drug safety Monitoring (Uppsala Monitoring Centre) Uppsala Sweden May25 -June 3 2009
- One week training on the conduct of therapeutic
efficacy study for antimalarials Accra Ghana June 2010
- Seminar on malaria control for Asian and African Countries Shangai china 17th -30th May 2011
- Effective communication in Pharmacovigilance 9th – 14th October, 2011 Accra Ghana.
- One day workshop on Pharmacovigilance for Biotherapeutic medicines Pre & Post Approval Settings Accra Ghana 11th September, 2015.