PHARMAREG AFRISUMMIT – Medical Device Agenda
Effective regulatory frameworks, harmonized to international standards, are critical to expanding access to quality medical devices in low- and middle-income countries. A streamlined regulatory process across African nations would simplify this process for innovators seeking to bring medical devices to the African market, thereby increasing patient access to safe medical devices.
This two-day event provides a platform for discussion and collaboration for manufacturers and distributors to bring these life-changing devices to the continent.
MedDevReg AfriSummit will highlight the most important and relevant medical device regulations, through case studies, interactive presentations, and discussions. Attendees will learn which regulatory strategy is applicable for their products in which country in Africa.
Highlighted topics for Medical Devise
- Medical Devise Regulations Classification
- Medical Device Regulations Status in Africa
- Regulatory updates of Medical Device from specific countries.
- Reliance of Distribution and Supply Chain Regulations
- Labeling Requirements
- The role of Ai in Medical Device – preparing for the future
- Quality Management System – Evaluation and Manufacturing in Africa
- Evolution of Matereoviglance in Africa